WHAT IS ‘DIGITAL MARKETING FOR TODAY’S CEO’ ALL ABOUT?
Digital marketing is changing rapidly and radically in Australia and around the world. Many, many new technologies and tools are introduced into the marketplace only to become obsolete in a few years, if not months. Companies that fail to adapt, fail to survive…
Digital Marketing for Today’s CEO is a four-hour, highly sought-after interactive workshop that will enable you, as the head of your organisation, to use our proven systems to take control of your digital marketing strategy, measure the success of each channel, as well as track the data you gather from your clients/customers to implement definite digital solutions.
Through dynamic discussions, face-to-face meetings and stimulating exercises, you will learn how to target your online audience at the right time in the right place with the right message – using the right digital marketing tactics.
So, register today and walk away with a digital marketing plan to set your company up for success in the year ahead.
WHY ARE WE ORGANISING THIS WORKSHOP?
At Arrow Digital Marketing, we have done our research.
Nearly 63 per cent of Australian business leaders believe that social media can boost their returns in terms of engagement with customers and stakeholders, yet only a handful use social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn. With 14 million active social media users and 13 million active mobile social users in Australia, shouldn’t our CEOs be more social?
Moreover, 89 per cent of Australian business leaders want to become the champions of the use of digital technologies, yet 35 per cent report that ‘mastering disruptive technology’ is their biggest challenge.
It is, therefore, clear that CEOs are finding it difficult to keep pace with the ever-changing, ever-evolving digital landscape, and are often delegating their digital marketing strategy to mid-level teams that are operational in their focus, but under-resourced to deliver measurable results.
What You Are Up Against
At Arrow Digital Marketing, we believe that CEOs can – and must – facilitate their companies to adopt a digital mindset in order to successfully ride the current wave of digital disruption and be better prepared for the next one that will hit Australia in the near future.
Only you, as a CEO, can see the digital big picture and embrace it at an organisational level.
Be Futuristic. Be Digital.
WHAT ARE THE KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP?
You will learn how to adopt a digital mindset and apply the digital marketing tactics used by successful companies in Australia and around the world to your advantage.
You will discover the weak spots in your digital marketing strategy and, then, walk away with an actionable road map to turnaround your current results
You will explore the ways in which you can save costs by spending less on least effective channels and reallocating more on those that produce higher returns on investment (ROI).
You will understand the power and influence of having a good online image in today’s digital world, as well as the need for you to engage in social mediums.
You will recognise the importance of tracking your digital marketing methods and the ensuing results, as well as the performance of your in-house digital marketing team.
You will innovate, along with us, the ways in which you can alter your present – and future – digital marketing plans.
Anup BatraAs a pioneer in the Australian digital marketing industry, I have the ability to spot emerging regional and global trends, patterns and behaviours. I also know how to differentiate between the fad and the future, and offer brand- and customer-centric solutions to businesses. My insights are well grounded, in-the-moment and market leading.
Jasmine Batra is one of Australia’s most respected Digital Marketing Strategists. With an MBA in Marketing and an Honours Degree in Information Technology, Jasmine combines these two disciplines towards delivering marketing solutions which are powered through digital marketing methods and tools.
The Digital Waves From 2006 To 2016This session will elaborate how digital marketing has evolved over the past ten years.
Are You Riding The Wave Of Digital Disruption Or Drowning?This session will focus on Australian and global companies that dove headfirst into the digital pool and came out alive, and those that failed to survive. Think Harvey Norman and The Borders Group…
Where Will The Next Digital Wave Start And How To Prepare For ItThis session will teach you how to identify the new patterns and revolutions in digital marketing, and the methods that can be employed to predict what is coming, so that you are better prepared, digitally, to adapt to any changes.
Are You A Digital Wave Catcher?This session will feature an exercise to determine if you and your organisation have been able to discern the latest digital marketing trends ahead of time.
Find Your Digital WaveIn this session, we will help you put together a fresh digital marketing strategy and road map for your organisation, which will enable you to propel your market standing and online reputation.
Adapting to the Digital Disruption
Understanding the waves of digital disruption is crucial to the continued survival of an organisation in today’s increasingly connected world. The changes that they bring with them are inescapable and, yet, many have been too slow in their uptake of digital technologies, eventually losing their market standing to newer, more agile players.
- No one is immune. For instance, Dick Smith was forced to shut down following the launch of Kogan.com.au, and similarly, The Borders Group had to jump ship because of its disrupter, Amazon.com.
- Incumbents in several industries, such as real estate, are gradually losing profitable market shares due to a lack of knowledge about digital technologies.
- Your first priority should be to identify the present status of your digital marketing effort by mapping it out on an organisational level.
- Newest and latest methods in digital marketing by analysing your industry in order to enable you and your organisation to adopt a digital mindset – because any digitisation or digital transformation must be embraced by all employees, managers and board members.
- Determine if your company is running effective campaigns with measurable results and high ROI.
- Identify functions within your digital marketing effort that are delivering desired outcomes, and diagnose those that are the least performing ones.
- It is time to focus on measurable marketing. Most companies in Australia do not have a tracking board to gauge their digital marketing results. As a result, they end up spending more on the wrong channels without enough data to justify it.
- The essential digital skills you and your in-house team must know to drive your digital marketing success.
- Training programmes to upskill your workforce.
START YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION WITH US
[Source: HubSpot 2015]
When you register with us today, you will receive, as our special VIP guest, a $50 discount off the workshop fee of $97, as well as receive $800 worth of exclusive bonuses.
- A one-page digital marketing plan: We will help you create a tailor-made digital marketing plan that puts your client/customer in focus, while using the latest digital tools and technologies, and is complimentary to your organisation’s overall marketing strategy.
- Valuable tools and templates: An interesting knowledge pack on the tried-and-tested digital marketing tools and systems, which can aid you to put your learning into action right away.
- Digital marketing handbook: Outlining all of the information covered in this workshop, so that you can revisit it whenever you choose to.
- Google AdWords credit for $150: To help you and your organisation get started on a new digital marketing journey…